Tel: +84 625 94 708
Whats app/ Viber/ Hotline: +84 986 282 217

Sales@halong-sapatourbooking.com
Quick reply in 0.5-23.5 Hours

 

Au Co Cruise

1  2  3  4  5 
Image
TALK TO OUR EXPERT

Call +84 986 282 217 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
24/7 Hours Customer Services

petra785 [11/09/2016]

The whole experience was fantastic. The crew were so friendly and helpful, food was great (chef catered really well to our daughters GF diet). Cabins were clean. Activities included sea kayaking to a beach, with a swim, our son had fun playing soccer with other travellers and Off-duty crew, a visit to a fishing village, a cycling tour to a village (with optional electric car transport for those not up to cycling) and a cave tour- all well organised.
Client Review

CRUISE OVERVIEW

Au Co Cruise – luxury boutique cruise

Operating from Mar 2012, the Au Co Cruise is the first and only luxury boutique cruise vessels operating in the Gulf of Tonkin, creates a new link between Halong Bay and Cat Ba Island. Au Co Cruise is one of the best luxury cruises in Halong Bay.

The fleet consists of two four-deck vessels with 32 spacious Cabins and Suite each, large dining room with terrace view, semi cover bar, open-air spa. The Au Co combine state of the art safety standards and innovative Oriental Design, providing luxury and dedication in every detail. It also boasts private balconies and well-equipped bathrooms. The numerous activities en route, the culinary experiences and the atmosphere will please both the active traveler and those just seeking pure relaxation. Au Co Cruise is the best choice for you.

Whether you enjoy the stunning scenery, a wellness treatment or a glass of wine from the Chef’s exclusive selection, the trip promises to be an unforgettable one. They will be the only vessels in the area and focus only two night cruise exclusively exploring Ha Long Bay, Cat Ba Island, Lan Ha Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay. Halong Au Co brings unique experience to the Gulf of Tonkin.

CRUISE TOURS

Au Co Cruise 3 Days 2 NightS

  • Duration : 3 days
  • Tour Code : AC2D1N
  • Price FR $
    Speical Offer $540

These are cruise cabins for Au Co Cruise:

Cabin Cabin size Bed size Extra Bed
Deluxe  Deluxe
20.0 m2
King size bed or twin bed
NO
Grand Deluxe  Grand Deluxe
20.0 m2
King Size bed
NO
Executive  Executive
20.0 m2
King size bed or twin bed
NO
Lac Long Quan Suite  Lac Long Quan Suite
36.0 m2
Queen size bed
NO
Au Co Suites  Au Co Suites
40.0 m2
Queen size bed
NO

These are cruise facilities for Au Co Cruise;

  • ·         Reception

    ·         Safety box at reception

    ·         24-hour Security

    ·         Doctor on call

    ·         Conference & meeting facilities

    ·         Tender for sightseeing

    ·         Newspaper and magazine

    ·         Bar

    ·         Baby cot

    ·         Fresh flower

    ·         Beauty Services and Massage

    ·         Cabin Service (Snack Meals)

    ·         Laundry service

    ·         Turndown service and daily presents

    ·         IDD at the reception

    ·         Library

    ·         Boutique shop

    ·         Restaurant

These are cruise policies for Au Co Cruise:
Shuttle Bus:
Daily departure at 07:45 AM - 8:30 AM in Hanoi
Check-in:
12:00 PM
Check-out:
09:30 AM
Guide:
English, French, Vietnamese
Cancellation / Prepayment:
More than 30 days: 10% of total cabin 16 to 30 days: 30% of each cancelled cabin 08 to 15 days: 40% of each cancelled cabin 04 to 07 days: 60% of each cancelled cabin 03 days and below: 100% of each cancelled cabin No show: 100 % of Total rate
Children and Extra
beds: -  Children under 5 years old free of charge
- Children from 5 to 10 years old pay 75%
- Children from 10 full of charge

These are cruise properties for Au Co Cruise:

Specifications Au Co Cruise
Operated since March 2012
Length 56 m
Width 10.43 m
Height N/A
Depth 3.20 m
Dining Room yes
Bar/ Sundeck yes
Massage cabin yes
Number of Cabin 32
Crew 45
Engine 02 Yanmar 368KW
Capacity 66
Number of Cruise 2
Decks 4 decks (incl. below main deck)
  • WHY CHOOSE US?

    + Excellent Service
    + International Tour Operator Licence
    + We are licensed as a Vietnam Tour Company
    + Great Price
    + 100% Guaranteed!
    + Book more- Save more

    vietnam tour package

  • Payment

  • HOT DEALS