Quick reply in 0.5-23.5 Hours
Paloma Family Cruise 2 Days 1 Night Highlight:
· Kayaking Service
· Welcome drink
· Entrance and sightseeing fees
· Visit to fishing village by rowing boat
· Air-conditioned ensuite cabin
· Complimentary mineral water
· Complimentary morning Tea & coffee
· All meals on board(Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast)
· Tai Chi
· Fishing equipment
· Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
· Transfer round trip Hanoi-Halong-Hanoi(book in ext step)
· All airfares, hotels & visa arrangements
· Beverages, beauty spa and personal expenses
· All services not clearly included
|Cabin||Cabin size||Bed size||Cabin Rates|
|Family Suites||18.0 m2||1m6 ( 01 Double +01 single)|
12.30: Arrive at Paloma office, Halong City. Transferred by tender to Paloma Cruise – enjoy welcome drink. Receive cruise briefing, check in cabins and begin your cruise.
13.30: Having lunch – delicious Vietnamese set menu
14:00: After lunch, just make yourself at ease and relax. We are slowly getting off the classic cruising routes, far from the usual clichés of this busy tourism spot. Limestone rock formations will parade all around us for about 2 hours before our first stop.
15:00: We reach the perfect spot, remote and scenic, where the waters of Halong and Bai Tu Long Bay and wave together. Let's get ready for serious things. Swimming suits, kayaking. Let's get closer to the water and explore the bay in depth.
17:30: Sun set party on the way back to anchorage area at Cong Dam Village - Cong Do.
18.30: Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
19.15: Dinner is served either inside or outside depending on weather conditions. Relaxing on your cabin or join the on board activities.
Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing from the boat.
Happy Hour! Buy two drink - get one free (wine by the bottle excluded)
WHY CHOOSE US?
+ Excellent Service
+ International Tour Operator Licence
+ We are licensed as a Vietnam Tour Company
+ Great Price
+ 100% Guaranteed!
+ Book more- Save more